Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOTS OF DOTS TEMPLATE FREEBIE

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! 
Our's was hectic, but fun.  We celebrated my Aunts birthday by going out to lunch. Then, Danielle had her first official track practice.  She had a blast!!  Boy, can that kid run!!  Plus she pole vaulted!!  Then, off to the gym for gymnastics. 
While she was at the gym, my husband and I had a nice quite dinner together. Not a bad day after all!!
Here's a new template for you all.  I love these templates, they're so much fun!!
ENJOY!! 
download here

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Isis_Hathor said...

Hi!
I have been looking for interesting blogs, and yours is one of them.
I - Ruslana, my blog about art, love and dreams.
If you care of the letter, art and mutual relations, it is more than other trivial thing it now value of people...
If you don't have taboos that restrinct you and you prefer say what you believe...
If you wish to know about process of drawing of pictures, from the author of set of portraits, and about that. What can be love and hatred from the author of the book...

take a look to my blog,
and if you like it, let nobody shut you up, follow it!

http://ruslana-novikova.blogspot.com/